How Do I become involved with the LINk?
- BY: Telling us about your thoughts, feelings, experiences and ideas on how to improve the NHS and social care in the city
- BY: Becoming a member of the LINk (it's free) and receiving regular updates about our activities and health and social care news affecting the city
- BY: Taking part in the activities, specific topics and surveys organised by the LINk examples of which are set out later in this report. You do not have to be a member of the LINk to be involved in any of these.
- BY: Becoming a member of a sub-committee looking at specific issues such as mental health, hospital services, GP's and community services, ambulance and access issues, care homes and home care
- BY: Becoming a member of our Management Board and help guide the LINks direction, through our election process
To find out more contact us or fill in the Sign Up form below:
Write us a letter
RSEA-AGHH-ZKCG (Freepost) LINk London House Hide Street Stoke-on-Trent ST4 1NF
Give us a call
Tel: 01782 416575 or 01782 416974 Fax: 01782 417150 SMS (text): 07739 894746